Friday, January 10, 2003

laments...
read my astrology update yest while chillin out @ a cosy cafe, n found out that the world will b a better place if I took it upon myself 2 b optimistique. 2 do good deeds wic will eventually b rewarded by similar actions from others. that struck me as some truth beneath it. havent exactly been in da best of moods these week. n if i were 2 continue this gloomy depressed state, i'd prolly end up a wreck. cld imagine meself as Tim Burton's Stain Boy, save for the gender differences.

sex, drugs n Rock N Roll-
using music as a force 2 reckon with 2 spread anti-drug awareness to those junkies out there. will it make a difference to their degenerating selves? not sounding like a saint here but how da hell do I get the point across 2 them smoked-brains. now tt's sth I hav my stoned brain 2 answer 2.

No comments: